- Practical Experience- Energy Management in the Automotive IndustryMost of our end-users are coming from the Automotive Industry, where energy management is vital for reducing high energy costs. As this is a global industry with fierce competition, production plants and suppliers need to set a common goal and build the infrastructure to know how, when, and where all forms of energy are being used in their facilities. Only after establishing this information can the energy be optimised and the cost reduced by shrinking exposure to fluctuating energy prices and tracking energy costs per unit of production.
- Case Study on Ytong building material Manufacturer XellaXella International GmbH is a corporate group with head office located in Germany. Their main profile is manufacturing and marketing building materials, gypsum fibreboard and cement-bonded dry lining panels together with lime and limestone. The following case study was completed for one of Xella’s Eastern European centers. The aim was to provide a hands-on energy management system solution for the production of Ytong building material.
- AVReporter Energy Management Solutions for Banks and Data centersThe following case study introduces a project our team delivered for the National Savings Bank of Hungary, called OTP, established in 1949.In the past years OTP has become a key player in the CEE region, apart from Hungary the OTP Group currently operates in 8 other countries. The Hungarian center of the bank is in Budapest. This is where the Data Center is located and where all data of the bank cards are stored. Hence why ensuring the continuous and secure operations is highly important and one of the main reasons for banks to invest in a comprehensive energy management system (EMS).
- Planning and building large Enterprise Energy Management Systems efficientlyThe case study showcases how a large Energy Management System (EEM) was introduced to a manufacturer of olefins and polyolefin such as polyethylene and polypropylene. Feedstock is supplied by MOL who also processes a major portion of by-products from the olefins plant.
- Releasing the AVReporter v3.0 R2KONsys’s developer team has been very eager to serve the company’s mission in becoming the provider of the most up-to-date energy management software. Since the launch of AVReporter v3.0 in April 2013 our team has received many complements and new information from System Integrator Partners and End-Users, primarily serving production plants and building complexes. As a result of the continuous communication and recent R&D projects we are launching the new updated version, containing these valuable feedback.The new version will be officially introduced at the prestigious Hannover Messe, Germany- the biggest industrial trade fair (7-11 of April 2014).